List:       linux-poweredge
Subject:    Re: 2950/Perc 6i/SATA running Centos 5
From:       Tom Cowin <tcowin () blackfinsoftware ! com>
Date:       2008-03-31 15:30:43

Thanks Patrick - this did ship from Dell complete, and the drives are
part number JP263. I was just looking for some text on the packing slip
or machine front that read 'SATA II' instead of just SATA.

--
Tom Cowin
Blackfin Software, LLC

email:     tcowin@blackfinsoftware.com
office:    (425)296-7744
mobile:    (425)985-3150
fax:       (425)460-7000
google:    tom.cowin@gmail.com
aim:       blackfinsoftware
msn:       tcowin@blackfinsoftware.com
snailmail: 2033 Sixth Ave. Suite 740 Seattle, WA. 98121