List:       linux-poweredge
Subject:    Re: USB pen drive install on 2850
From:       "Linux PowerEdge" <linux.poweredge () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-27 12:44:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I havent tried a bootable USB key but i have booted to the CD and specified
the ks.cfg on a usb key.  You'll want to do something like
ks=hd:sdc1:/ks.cfg where sdc1 is the device/partition of the usb-key.  More
options can be found at
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/sysadmin-guide/s1-kickstart2-startinginstall.html