List:       linux-poweredge
Subject:    snmp and poweredge
From:       Karine de Ruffi de Ponteves <karine.de-ruffi () oxalide ! com>
Date:       2004-03-31 15:25:29

Hi;

I'm a bit new to snmp, and would like to monitor my perc (3 or 4) raid
controller. I've downloaded the DCMIB33 file from support.dell.com, but
the text file says it's only for perc 2. Does anyone know where i can
find the appropriate mib ans make this work?

Thx, tinka

--
Karine de Ruffi de Pontevès - Consultant
13, rue Greneta 75003 Paris