List:       linux-poweredge
Subject:    Re: OpenManage doesn't support the running kernel (Kevin M. Myer)
From:       kevin_mckee () goodyear ! com
Date:       2004-03-29 14:13:01

Thanks for the info Kevin.  I don't think that is the problem however, as I have \
other systems that do run OpenManage and the same version of RedHat and kernel that \
have that setting.  It truly is an SMP box too, and it has the SMP set in \
/boot/kernel.h

Keep the information coming though - there's gotta be a fix out there somewhere...

Kevin McKee
Goodyear Canada Inc.
(613) 354-7850
kevin_mckee@goodyear.com