List:       linux-poweredge
Subject:    2600 and RH AS 2.1
From:       "David Chait" <davidc () bonair ! stanford ! edu>
Date:       2003-08-31 3:38:39

Greetings,
    I just purchased a PE 2600, however it doesn't seem to want to boot
properly. I installed RH 2.1AS with the given CD's using the driver disk
from Matt's site to get it to recognize the array. However whenever I
attempt to boot into the machine after the initial software install, it
kernel panics on loading the RAID driver, and is unable to find the file
system.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
David