List:       linux-poweredge
Subject:    Soliciting For Business Venture and Partnership.
From:       eric kaby <erickaby30 () starmedia ! com>
Date:       2003-08-29 11:37:35

Attn:

Soliciting For Business Venture and Partnership.

My name is MR. ERIC MANBE Chairman of contract award and monitoring  committee of \
Ministry of Urban and rural development ,my duty as  empowered by the Mauritius \
Government is to provide the basic amenities,social  recreational activities in urban \
and rural areas,This programm includes  assistance to deprived Local communities and \
to co-ordinate projects  and development at the national level, Furthermore, from \
this projects we  have been able to secure some reasonable amount of \
U.S.$21.8m(Twenty  one Million Eight Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars Only)as commision \
from  various Contractors resulting from over invoicing ,hence all the necessary \
approvals has been completed.

These approved fund is now packaged and despatched through a security  company for \
onward delivery to its final destination. These fund are  first deposited into a \
vault security before we arrange for its movement  to Europe through diplomatic \
channel using decoy purporting that the  fund belongs to an expatriate/company , as \
we are Government officiale ,we  are not allowed to operate/own foreign bank \
account,Hence we need you  to stand as the beneficiary and claim the fund on our \
behalf from the  security company.

Presently I am now in Europe to search for a reliable person/company of  high \
intergrity /dignity and one with conscience who will claim this  fund on our behalf \
as the beneficiary,and we have agreed to give you 25%  of the total sum as commission \
for your assistance/effort. And 5% will  be used to settle every expenses incurred. \
We will use 70% to invest  under your recommendations and guide and to go into Joint \
venture  business with you.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance . As I look forward to your  response as \
soon as possible.

Best regards, Mr.E.Manbe