List:       linux-poweredge
Subject:    Re: One question
From:       "Tom Lesniak" <TLesniak () lyrix ! com>
Date:       2002-12-26 15:19:25

Which PowerEdge server are you using?? (just wondering which PERC
controller you're trying to install with)

I am assuming that you are using the PE2600 with the PERC4/Di controller.

You need to download a boot driver for this card from dell's web site.

     - Tom

                                                                                      \

                    "Mallikarjun"                                                     \

                    <malik@globenetit.co        To:     <Linux-PowerEdge@dell.com>    \

                    m>                          cc:                                   \

                    Sent by:                    Subject:     One question             \

                    linux-poweredge-admi                                              \

                    n@dell.com                                                        \

                                                                                      \

                                                                                      \

                    12/26/2002 09:24 AM                                               \

                                                                                      \

                                                                                      \

Hi ,

This is Mallikarjun B.M, Sys Admin. We have Dell server with Dell Computer
Corporation|PowerEdge Expandable RAID Controller. We are planning to
install RedHat Linux 7.2 not RedHat 7.3. If it is 7.3 it will detect
automatically but not 7.2.
How do we overcome this problem.?

Respond me please

Thanks & Regards,