List:       linux-poweredge
Subject:    Re: Utility Partition and Linux
From:       Ries van twisk <rvt () dds ! nl>
Date:       2002-03-20 22:04:37

Hi Guil,

I only have experiances with the 2400, 2450 and the 1300.
I did run debian potato on them execpt for the 2450 (out off my control)
without a problem. I also did remove the utility partition.
Experiences are exteemly good so for execpt for the raid controler that
is a bit slow but it's fast enough if you don't run a heavy database
system.
The 2400 runs in Raid 5 and the 2450 runs in raid 1.

Ries