List:       linux-poweredge
Subject:    Re: Compiling the aacraid patch
From:       "Chris Chabot" <chabotc () reviewboard ! com>
Date:       2001-10-23 8:12:01

Attached is the config as i used it on my 2550 boxes.

The kernel i use a linux-2.4.12, patched with (in order)
    - ext3 support
    - aacraid
(note i do not use the bmc patches, since i dont use that card as of yet)

Try this config, and see if it will boot @ all... if so, it's a config
problem, if not, either the kernel/patches you use, or a hardware problem..

I personaly ran 2.4.10, 11, 12 and 13-pre6 on my test 2550's including
ext3+aacraid patches, and all work correctly for me. Do note i found a huge
disk performance increase under 2.4.12.. so that could be an added benifit
;-)

    -- Chris