List:       linux-pcmcia
Subject:    Compliments ( Mail for your consideration )
From:       "Mr Jan Kucera" <jankucera11 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-28 17:02:46

Greetings to you,

I am aware of the unsafe nature of the internet,I was compelled to use this medium \
due to the nature of this project.Permit me however I am a project coordinator with \
an oil &amp; Gas consortium,I have access to very vital information that can be used \
to transfer a huge amount of money from an Oil & Gas project account to a secured \
account .I need a trustworthy seasoned businessperson to work with me as the foreign \
partner in the actualization of this project.

It is economically viable and financially profitable Full details /modalities will be \
disclosed on your expression of Interest to partner with me. I am open for \
negotiation Thanks for your anticipated corporation.

Regards,

Jan kucera .

NB: The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. ... Vince \
Lombardi.