List:       linux-pci
Subject:    Do you reckon me and Tanya would make a good couple?
From:       "Tanya J. Stone" <Tanya () southernresorts ! com>
Date:       2007-10-31 20:23:46

Hello. Iam going to explain to you something that you really need to hear. I
am not going to beat around the bush, I will hurry up & get straight to the
point. Less than 26% of all females can achieve a climax by engaging in
intercourse alone.This means that most females are left completely
unsatisfied.
You may think that you rock her world but truth is told, you don't!

It's OK though because we have something you will both love
http://Gina3106.googlepages.com

Why put up with boring bedroom Antics anymore?

Tanya

fantasies, or the view distorted mirror- None transcends the potential what
we now know. may not be developed in the way