List:       linux-parisc
Subject:    Transaction XLK-14-TTF/ESP.
From:       "GVA Abogados." <o.nyvlt () post ! cz>
Date:       2014-08-15 13:36:07

Dear Friend,

                  Please acknowledge and accept my proposal.

My name is Barrister Miguel Martinez Moreno, an Attorney at Law, in
Alicante-Spain.

I am writing to notify you of the unclaimed inheritance deposit of our
late client, who passed on to Great beyond on August 21st, 2010 in a
motor accident in auto pista de Alcala Del Henares, Madrid-Spain.

I got your name and email address through a web search engine in my
quest to get a reliable individual who shall work with me in claiming
this inheritance deposit since all my efforts to get the biological
relative has proved abortive.

Conclusively, I await your urgent response to include the following :(
1).Your full Names & Address. (2).Your Telephone and Fax numbers.
(3).Your business name if any: for more information on how to release
the inheritance deposit, amount, procedure and legality of this claim
send me an email via: gva_abogados@aim.com

Have a very nice day my friend!

Regards,
Miguel Martinez Moreno (Esq)