List:       linux-parisc
Subject:    Re: last git update of parisc-2.6.git failed again to merge???
From:       Joel Soete <soete.joel () scarlet ! be>
Date:       2008-09-08 21:16:54

Kyle,

Kyle McMartin wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 07, 2008 at 11:51:26AM +0000, Joel Soete wrote:
> > Hello Kyle,
> >

> The history is non-linear, because I rebased it:

Ah ok it's not yet another of my mistakes lol

> git fetch origin; git reset --hard origin/master

Cool, I will try on my other clone (there I use http protocol and a b180 and in this \
figure it takes long hours before the  clone action is finished. And unfortunately I \
don't have enough disk space to convert this tree in a hg or recent bzr one,  that \
would probably help me to be convienced that git is well the more effcient vcs, ozn)

> while on your master branch should resolve it. But be careful, it
> will remove any of your local changes.

Well I just manage few external patch with quilt on another copy of your tree, I so \
not worry ;<)

Tx again for advises,
	J.