List:       linux-omap
Subject:    Re: Switching to vger mailing list
From:       Dirk Behme <dirk.behme () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-29 18:14:53

Tony Lindgren wrote:
> * Dirk Behme <dirk.behme@googlemail.com> [071129 08:00]:
>
>>Tony Lindgren wrote:
>>
>>>* Dirk Behme <dirk.behme@googlemail.com> [071126 11:51]:

>>>BTW, I got a mail from Hank Leininger at MARC today saying that he is
>>>adding the list. He will also import the old archives there!
>>
>>Its there:
>>
>>http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap
>>
>>:)
>

> Great!
>

>>Tony, do you like to ask vger admin to put anything like
>>
>>-- cut --
>>This is the "new" mailing list for Linux on ARM based TI OMAP SoCs. For
>>(old & new) archive see
>

> How about just:
>
> This is the mailing list for Linux on ARM based TI OMAP SoCs. For
> archive see
>
> http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap
>
> Please note that the archive also covers the old linux mailing list
> archive hosted at linux-omap-open-source@linux.omap.com.

This should be

... hosted at
http://linux.omap.com/mailman/listinfo/linux-omap-open-source

instead of a mailaddress?

Everything else is fine :)

-- cut --
This is the mailing list for Linux on ARM based TI OMAP SoCs. For
archive see

http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap

Please note that the archive also covers the old linux mailing list
archive hosted at
http://linux.omap.com/mailman/listinfo/linux-omap-open-source .

This list is medium traffic, ~10 mails per day, sometimes patches and
patch series. Send OMAP related infos, bugs or patches to this list,
at least in CC if they affect other subsystems. See

http://source.mvista.com/git/?p=linux-omap-2.6.git;a=summary

for OMAP git kernel discussed on this list.
-- cut --

Cheers

Dirk

-