List:       linux-omap
Subject:    Mainline patch submission deadlines
From:       dirk.behme () googlemail ! com (Dirk Behme)
Date:       2007-09-24 14:41:41

Dirk Behme wrote:

> fyi, I just found
>
> http://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2007-09/msg00159.html
>
> I can't find any similiar info anywhere else, but Ralf attended Kernel
> Summit 2007 [1] so he should know ;)

If people are more interested in this, have a look to discussion on
ARM Linux mailing list. Thread is

"What's queued for 2.6.24"
http://lists.arm.linux.org.uk/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2007-September/042236.html

See links in
http://lists.arm.linux.org.uk/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2007-September/042252.html
as well.

Conclusion seems to be that subprojects (we) have to send stuff to
(ARM) mainline integration maintainer at -rc5 time to hit main Linus
merge window.

Regards

Dirk

Btw: Thread above on ARM list confirms that our OMAP stuff is on the
road :)