List:       linux-omap
Subject:    linux-2.6.14-omap2-v3.tgz won't compile for OMAP2420
From:       x0khasim () ti ! com (Syed Mohammed, Khasim)
Date:       2007-06-28 11:58:57

Hi,

> I got compilation errors when I tried to compile linux-2.6.14-omap2-v3.tgz
> (from http://linux.omap.com/pub/kernel/2430sdp/source/ ) for OMAP2420
> H4 board.

I just now tested and confirm that it is not compiling for 2420 H4. I can update \
latest drop later this week. You can try to use V2 version or you might prefer to use \
OMAP GIT pull for 2420.

Generally I try booting the tar source on 2430 / 2420, I don't remember for some \
reason I missed this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Khasim