List:       linux-omap
Subject:    U-Boot modifications
From:       s-kipisz2 () ti ! com (Kipisz, Steven)
Date:       2007-06-26 12:36:48

I did this at one time, but my code is at home.  It is fairly easy to do.  From what \
I remember, there is usbtty code for the SX1 (or might be sx1) board.  It was an \
OMAP1510 and used a usb console.  First I modified the include/configs/omap5912osk.h \
file to support usbtty.  Look at the include/configs/sx1.h file to see what to add.  \
Then I went into drivers/ and modified the usb relevant files that had #ifdef \
OMAP1510 to have #if (defined(OMAP1510) || defined(OMAP1610)).  There was something \
else I had to change that was sx1 specific.  All I remember is that I commented it \
out.

I connected the OSK to a PC running Linux.  After booting the OSK, I looked to see if \
I had a VID/PID for a new USB device on my PC.

I hope this helps.

Steve K.