List:       linux-omap
Subject:    Omap update for post 2.6.20 posted
From:       tony () atomide ! com (Tony Lindgren)
Date:       2007-01-31 13:30:39

* Dirk Behme <dirk.behme@googlemail.com> [070126 23:34]:
> Tony Lindgren wrote:
> >I've updated the patch series for upstream and posted it to RMK's
> >patch tracking system. The git tree of the patches is available at:
> >
> >http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap-upstream.git;a=summary
> >
> >And the upstream patches are in a branch like upstream-2007-01-26.
> >
> >There are currently 87 patches in the series, I'll keep updating
> >that series based on comments from RMK. The patches  in RMK's
> >patch system are at:
> >
> >http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/patches/viewpatch.php?id=4113/1
> >http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/patches/viewpatch.php?id=4114/1
> >http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/patches/viewpatch.php?id=4115/1
> >http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/patches/viewpatch.php?id=4116/1
> >
> >Assuming we get these applied, we'll be switching over to using
> >the mainline tree for core omap stuff :) Only dsp code and sti
> >console will not be included.
>
> Great!
>
> I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I've rebased the tree against 2.6.20-rc7, the new branch name is
upstream-2007-01-31. Also added Dirk's IRQF_ conversion patch
and fixed some whitespace issues with the earlier patches.

The individual patches for quilt are available at:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/tmlind/patches/

(The new series will be there as soon as it gets mirrorred)

Regards,

Tony