List:       linux-omap
Subject:    SPI controller on omap5912
From:       zil_iram () hotmail ! com (zil iram)
Date:       2007-01-26 4:33:10

Ok,
       So I was using the microwire controller on omap and used spidev by
Andrea P. I connected the microwire pins to my device. I performed reads and
writes to my device but all I get are 0s (same as when I do not attach any
device to the microwire pins). I probed the pins using a logic analyzer and
when I perform reads or writes, the CS pin is the only pin that gets signals
(It goes active low when I perform reads and writes which is correct). The
other pins do not get any signal at all. Even the clock is always low.

Could anyone tell me what could be the reason for this please?

Thanks,
Lizette