List:       linux-omap
Subject:    DSP question
From:       vbarinov () ru ! mvista ! com (Vladimir A !  Barinov)
Date:       2005-03-30 12:49:51

Hi Toshihiro San,

I'm trying to make PM suspend/resume capability for Audio driver when
audio transmitting is active. I'm using 1710H3 and 2.6.10 kernel.
I make audio_dma_stop() & omap_mcbsp_stop() during suspend and
audio_start_dma_chain() & omap_mcbsp_start() when resume,
the audio file continue playing normally _but_ LCD begins flickering and
I see varying of frequency on the LCD from 5MHz to 20kHz.

Could you assist me what else should I do to go into suspend when audio
is active to avoid LCD flickering issue?

TIA,
Vladimir