List:       linux-omap
Subject:    Some low-level information about OMAP 310
From:       r.goyet () gmail ! com (Romain Goyet)
Date:       2005-03-29 18:52:29

Ahem, well, thank you very much Todd, but here is my problem : I'm
trying to get Linux to work on a Palm Tungsten E, that doesn't run
Linux for now :-) It's running the PalmOS instead :-S Do you know if
this is achievable in the PalmOS ? For example, to fetch the Pixel
Clock Divisor, as well as a lot of other informations, I simply wrote
a simple code that was fetching the 4 bytes located at FFFE:C00C, and
I was done. Would there be a similar way to do this for the
pixel_clock ?
Oh, yes, another question : is the LCD supposed to be working out of
the box with an OMAP310 ? Are there any parameters I have to give to
the kernel at boot in order to make it display the console on the LCD
? Is the LCD enabled at the very beggining of the kernel startup ?
Because what I'm getting from now is a bit weird : as soon as my
bootloader unloads the PalmOS the backlight of the LCD turns itself
off, and... that's all. The LCD doesn't display anything....

Thank you again very much,

Best regards,

Romain Goyet