List:       linux-ntfs-dev
Subject:    [Linux-NTFS-Dev] Windows Device driver for NTFS
From:       "Gerold J. Wucherpfennig" <gjwucherpfennig () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-02-25 17:27:29

Can anybody help me to code a little driver for a virtual hard disk drive for
examination of undocumented NTFS filesystem stuctures i.e. the $LOGFILE
(journaling of NTFS)? The  data should be written to e.g. C:\image.bin,
filesize e.g. 50MB which will correspond to a drive e.g. Z:, drive size 50MB.
After every write the driver should be paused to examine the C:\image.bin
to get the undocumented structure of the file $LOGFILE?

Can anybody help me? I'm a little confused by the windows DDK documentation
and tutorials found on the internet. I've already downloaded the windows DDK.

Please CC me and excuse me for crossposting. Regards,

Gerold