List:       linux-ntfs-dev
Subject:    [Linux-NTFS-Dev] New NTFS RPMs for RedHat 7.3, 8.0 and 9
From:       Richard Russon <ntfs () flatcap ! org>
Date:       2003-07-21 21:50:13

Hi Everyone,

Redhat have just released updated kernels for releases 7.3 (Valhalla),
8.0 (Psyche) and 9 (Shrike). I have created RPMs for each of them to
provide NTFS support.

The new versions are: 2.4.20-19.7, 2.4.20-19.8 and 2.4.20-19.9.

  http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/info/redhat.html

The RPMs are accompanied by detailed instructions. They explain which
RPM you need to download and how to install it. For more information,
please read the NTFS FAQ:

  http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/info/ntfs.html

Please note: it's impossible for me to test every version, so if you
have the time to let me know which version you tried and how you got on,
I would appreciate it.

Cheers,
  FlatCap
  rpm@flatcap.org

Note: Due to possible legal problems, RedHat don't ship their kernels
      with NTFS support enabled.