List:       linux-nilfs
Subject:    Re: Which version of nilfs do you use?
From:       Vyacheslav Dubeyko <slava () dubeyko ! com>
Date:       2012-12-28 8:17:39

On Fri, 2012-12-28 at 16:58 +0900, ARAI Shun-ichi wrote:
> In <1356675289.2126.10.camel@slavad-ubuntu>;
>    Vyacheslav Dubeyko <slava@dubeyko.com> wrote
>    as Subject "Re: Which version of nilfs do you use?":
>
> > I think that it can be a synchronization issue. But it needs to
> > investigate the situation more deeply. As I can see, it is using 8 CPUs
> > in the case of the issue and it takes place frequent update. So, it can
> > be a ground for good issue reproducibility, from my point of view.
>
> CPU of my PC is Core i7 3770S. It has 4 cores with HTT (8 threads).

And you had the issue also. But I tried to reproduce on 2 cores CPU
(without success currently). So, in the case of synchronization issue a
count of CPUs' cores can be a important factor, I think. And
unfortunately, currently, we haven't clear and easy way of the issue
reproducing.

With the best regards,
Vyacheslav Dubeyko.