List:       linux-nfsv4
Subject:    linux-2.6.17-rc2-CITI_NFS4_ALL-1
From:       "J. Bruce Fields" <bfields () fieldses ! org>
Date:       2006-04-21 1:57:34

Changes since 2.6.17-rc1-CITI_NFS4_ALL-1
	- update to 2.6.17-rc2 and Trond's latest
	- fold in new version of the server privacy patches: still has
	  unnecessary copies, performance may not be great, but I believe
	  it's correct at this point, so I'd rather submit now and deal
	  with the performance problems later.
	- fix to get correct fsuid/fsgid correct when using PUTROOTFH and
	  crossing mountpoint.
	- try NFSSVC_MAXBLOCKSIZE=64K

--b.