List:       linux-nfsv4
Subject:    Re: idmapd issue with LDAP
From:       "Kevin Coffman" <kwc () citi ! umich ! edu>
Date:       2006-04-19 22:52:43

I made the changes to have libnfsidmap return an error (rather than
nobody) if it cannot map.  (Not in a released version yet.)  I have a
patch for svcgssd to handle that error and use -2 for user and group
information.  But it doesn't try to use the same values as
anonuid/anongid, which can be different for each export.

K.C.