List:       linux-nfsv4
Subject:    First release of net-ffsb.
From:       jrsantos () austin ! ibm ! com (Jose R !  Santos)
Date:       2005-04-29 14:59:30

Hi Folks,

This is the first release of the net-ffsb workload.  It is basically a
set of scripts that do the work of executing ffsb on a bunch of clients.
I hope someone else other than me can find this useful.

The files are located on the SourceForge FFSB page at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffsb/

Feedback on problems you encounter with the workload would be
appreciated.

-JRS