List:       linux-nfsv4
Subject:    patches for IPv6 support in NFS client
From:       aurelien.charbon () ext ! bull ! net (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Aur=E9lien_Charbon?=)
Date:       2005-04-19 10:16:17

Hi all,

I have released new patches for the new IPv6 support implementation,
which only concern the client part for the moment.
Some changes have been done according to the comments we received about
the first patchset (released last month).
With them, I have performed mount/umount operations and some
connectathon tests on IPv4 and IPv6 (on an AIX NFS server).

You can find out separate patches and a cumulative patch here:

   http://nfsv4.bullopensource.org/patches/nfs_ipv6-4/index.php#sep_patches

Your comments are welcome,

Aur?lien.