List:       linux-nfsv4
Subject:    NFSv4 Testing conference call on 2nd of Feb (fwd)
From:       bryce () osdl ! org (Bryce Harrington)
Date:       2005-01-31 16:55:06

Hi all,

The next NFSv4 Linux Testing conference call will be held at:

Time:     9:00-10:00 am PST
Date:     Wednesday, Feb 2, 2005

This call is open to all who would like to participate.  For calling
number and passcode please send me an email.

Agenda:

   1.  Features List discussion
   2.  Prioritization of Functional Testing section of test matrix
   3.  Additional sections as time permits

There had been a proposal to make the meeting 2-hours, but it was
pointed out that this got to be a bit too late for the European
timezone.

Since there is a lot still to cover for priorities, I would encourage
everyone to take a little time between now and the next call and mark
priorities in the test matrix as you see them, and send it to me.  I
will try to coallate this information prior to the call.

The current version of the test matrix is available here:

   http://developer.osdl.org/dev/nfsv4/test_matrix.sxc
   http://developer.osdl.org/dev/nfsv4/test_matrix.xls
   http://developer.osdl.org/dev/nfsv4/test_matrix.pdf

Bryce