List:       linux-nfsv4
Subject:    Question on pynfs results
From:       iisaman () citi ! umich ! edu (Fredric Isaman)
Date:       2005-01-26 9:11:51

On current CITI kernel:

Using pynfs:
Ran 337 tests in 342.537s
FAILED (skipped=11, failures=35)

Using newpynfs:
Command line asked for 557 of 577 tests
Of those: 5 Skipped, 35 Failed, 12 Warned, 505 Passed

Something went seriously wrong with your run.  One likely possibility is
that something is failing in the setup/cleanup routines run before/after
each test, causing them all to fail.  If you send me a copy of the test
output, I could tell you more.

	Fred