List:       linux-nfs
Subject:    [NFS] mountd[154]: Unknown keyword "hide" in export file
From:       HOswald950 () aol ! com
Date:       2000-07-27 4:59:00

showmount -e shows the exported directory
after running a export -rv I have the following entry in /var/log/messages
and /var/log/warn

mountd[154]: Unknown keyword "hide" in export file

and showmount -e shows nothing

my system is i486, SuSe 6.2, kernel 2.2.16,
(I tried it with the patches from Andrea Arcangeli - no difference )

linux-2.2.16-nfsv3-0.22.0.dif.bz2
dhiggen-over-0.22.0
nfs-utils-0.1.9.1.tar.gz
util-linux-2.10m.zip
util-linux-2.10m-mount-compat.patch
util-linux-2.10m-mount-nfsv3.patch
util-linux-2.10m-mount-rpc.patch

my /etc/exports  (lines numbers only to clarify !) contains four lines

1: # comment
2: # comment
3: /data1/suse62[blank]stiegler*(ro,insecure,all_squash)
4: # comment