List:       linux-nfs
Subject:    [NFS] Re: [NFS client] double release: server side is here.
From:       Dave Higgen <dhiggen () valinux ! com>
Date:       2000-06-13 0:03:47

Trond Myklebust wrote:

> OK. I've been working hard for the last 24 hours trying to address the
> remaining weaknesses of the linux-2.2 NFS client. This has lead me to
> put out 2 releases rather than 1.

OK, the corresponding server-side patches are now up on sourceforge:

http://download.sourceforge.net/nfs/kernel-nfs-dhiggen_merge-3.0.tar.gz

This contains two versions, corresponding to Trond's client patches, the
usual updated README, plus a copy of Trond's mail explaining the two
client patches.

It's had some minimal testing (Connectathon), and I have spent some time
checking through the header file changes in the second variant.

The changes on the server side are minimal; just a handful of small
bugfixes.

		Dave Higgen