List:       linux-nfs
Subject:    TO HELP THE POOR AND LESS PRIVILEGED
From:       Grace Morgan <gracemorgan5678 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-04-28 9:45:18

Dear Beloved Brother /Sister

Good Day

I am Mrs. Grace Morgan very sick and admitted in the hospital as I
need to go in for second surgical operation and I suffered  partial
stroke that affected my tongue and my speech as well. Please can you
help me to receive the sum of $4.5 Million Dollars [Four Million, Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only] for investment in your
country. Having viewed and study your statue on-line which motivated
me that you can be trusted with this project. The money is in over sea
bank .Kindly help me for this project before I die.

I want my part to go to charities through you for the good work of the
Lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged Orphans and widows?
Please can you invest part of the money for me in real estate in your
Country too. I will give you all the details as soon as I hear from
you.

Please reply with out delay. God bless you and your family.

Yours faithfully.

Mrs. Grace Morgan