List:       linux-nfs
Subject:    Re: (k)ubuntu NFS bug
From:       Jim Anderson <ezjab () ieee ! org>
Date:       2011-04-30 20:19:30

Thanks again for the suggestions. I'm not sure what solution would work,
if anything, but my problem is fixed.

I upgraded all of my systems to Kubuntu 10.10 and NFS is working again.
I assume there is some type of compatibility bug, but it is not work
tracing the root problem now. This took a bit of time, but it is
probably for the better that the other systems are all upgraded now.

Jim Anderson
ezjab@ieee.org
(908)329-0586