List:       linux-nfs
Subject:    Re: [NFS]
From:       devzero () web ! de
Date:       2007-11-15 7:54:24

> No one (that I know of) looks at the issue tracker on sourceforge at all.
ah -ok, sorry - i didn`t know. since there were recent  entries  from october, i \
thought it was an official way to report bugs.

> I have it on my personal "list of things to look at one day", so maybe
> it won't get forgotten.
thanks.
if i`m allowed to add a comment:
a public bugtracker has one advantage: others can easily see that this or another bug \
exists and maybe they can provide (parts of) a solution or don`t need to ask for \
such. i`m just too used to open source having open bugtrackers, so i thought it was \
the right way to go.

if bugs not being tracked there and and you explicitly discourage using it - what \
about disabling the bugtracker entirely ?

roland