List:       linux-nfs
Subject:    Re: [NFS] RELEASE CANDIDATE - nfs-utils-1.1.0-rc1
From:       Jan Rekorajski <baggins () sith ! mimuw ! edu ! pl>
Date:       2007-03-29 8:44:33

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007, Neil Brown wrote:

>  Run "statd" only when starting the NFS server.
>  "statd" should be run before starting the NFS server.

While you're at it, can you tell me what should be the order of starting
all NFS/NFS4 daemons? So far I got to this:

1) statd
2) mountd
3) nfsd
4) idmapd
5) svcgssd
6) gssd
7) rquotad
8) any NFS mounts

Is it correct?

Jan
--
Jan Rekorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?