List:       linux-nfs
Subject:    [NFS] nfs_update_inode: inode 309229856 mode changed,
From:       "Jesper Juhl" <jesper.juhl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-26 13:31:02

I have a webserver running a rather old 2.6.13.4 kernel that a few
minutes ago surprised me by logging the following message :

 kernel: nfs_update_inode: inode 309229856 mode changed, 0100644 to 0040755

The server exporting the filesystem is running 2.6.18.1 (knfsd) -
nothing is logged on the server...

So a file changed type and permissions out of the blue.  A few
questions about that:

Any way I can identify the file (or is it a dir now ;) ?
Does anyone know if this is a known bug that's been fixed? I couldn't
find anything via google or git that looked like a fix.

--
Jesper Juhl <jesper.juhl@gmail.com>
Don't top-post  http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/T/top-post.html