List:       linux-nfs
Subject:    Re: [NFS] Weird error with nfs server and an embedded linux system.
From:       Sampo Nurmentaus <audiopoppi-13 () audioriders ! fi>
Date:       2002-07-29 14:11:24

Thanks for the tip Trond,

It really seems that there is something wierd going on.

Portmapping seems to work fine and mount
appears in rmtab but then ethereal reports
something it calls: "Unknown WCCP package"

I first thought that this is related to some other traffic
between these machines but this wierd packet is sent
from my laptop to the server every time the error occurs!

For some reason ethereal was not able to parse all
rpc calls only those made by portmap.

Have anyone seens this kind of behaviour before?

Sampo