List:       linux-nfs
Subject:    RE: [NFS] NFS won't work over crossover cable
From:       "Jeff W. Hampson" <jwhamps () ilstu ! edu>
Date:       2001-10-30 23:23:27

Well I believe I set up the authoritative zones correctly

client = 192.168.0.196
server = 192.168.0.1

 however I still get:  mount: RPC: Timed out from the nfs client.

and on the NFS server, in /var/log/messages, it states that "rpc.mountd:
authenticated mount request from 192.168.0.196 for /home(/home)"

however as mentioned it doesn't mount.

what am I missing?

thanks for the help

Jeff