On Fri, May 01, 2009 at 08:28:33AM -0700, Randy Dunlap wrote: > drivers/base/devtmpfs.c:41: error: implicit declaration of function 'vfs_mkdir' > drivers/base/devtmpfs.c:46: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type [...] Why is devtmpfs in linux-next? My read of the thread so far seems to indicate there is considerable uncertainty that this is necessary or desirable. Without going into the meris of devtmpfs, I think if nothing else it's still too early to make a decision on whether to merge this or not. -- To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-next" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html