List:       linux-newbie
Subject:    GOOD NEWS
From:       Carlos () vger ! kernel ! org
Date:       2015-10-30 20:48:58

GREETINGS,
 My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos \
Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in \
the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living' I had one idea that never \
changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have \
decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United \
Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you \
should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online \
while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your \
earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Visit the web page to know more about me: \
http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html  or you can Google me ( Carlos Slim \
Helu ) contact me at this email id (carlos.s.helu1@gmail.com) .

Regards,
Carlos Slim Helu.