List:       linux-newbie
Subject:    severeCamelCaseInfestation
From:       Harsh Kumar <harsh1kumar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-06-04 5:39:41

Hi,

1.) What is the naming convention/style for linux kernel? Is camel case not allowed & \
only snake case is allowed?

I found a TODO in drivers/staging/winbond/TODO which says - fix \
severeCamelCaseInfestation

2.) If only snake case is to be used, are there any other stipulations (like starting \
a type of variable name with underscore) ?

3.) I have read Documentation/CodingStyle. Is there any other document on this?

Thanks
Regards
Harsh Kumar