List:       linux-newbie
Subject:    Re: programs/daemons/PIDs using the network
From:       Karthik Vishwanath <karthikv () Alum ! Dartmouth ! ORG>
Date:       2005-08-14 5:04:02

You assumed correctly, Ray -- the activity was really strange, since it
was showing after I had ascertained that I had shut down all browsers/ p2p
clients/ mail clients.

I have apt-gotten darkstat, and it seems to be something exactly along the
lines of what I needed (sets up html ouput on localhost, pretty cool) --
thanks, Ray!

-K

-