List:       linux-newbie
Subject:    Re[2]: route to deferent gateways depend on the protocol
From:       Kev <savage-garden () hanikamail ! com>
Date:       2004-12-21 2:21:42

> With respect to iptables ... I cannot immediately think of a way to do
> this, but iptables offers an awful lot of flexibility, so I would not rule
> out some tricky solution, especially in a context where the gateways are
> NATing routers. But I have nothing specific to suggest.

im testing with iptables, if things go right, i will let you all knows,
if any one know how to do this, plz let me know :)

-------
Web Hosting at a cheap price, starting at $1 per month with your own domain, .COM, .NET, .LK, .ORG etc..
PHP, CGI, Perl, MySQL, Cpanel 9, POP3, POP3s, SMTP, IMAP, FTP,
http://www.orbitsl.net