List:       linux-newbie
Subject:    TFTP
From:       Thorsten Alge <mail () thorsten-alge ! de>
Date:       2004-06-09 6:52:15

Hi,

i´ve some trouble with my SuSE Linux Installation Server. I´ve set up
this Server for automatic install from network via PXE boot. Most things
run correct, but my tftp dont work. I´ve googled about this problem and
found ever the same solution - activating ip_no_pmtu_disc and
deactivating blksize. So i changed my /etc/inetd.conf from:

tftp    dgram   udp     wait    root    /usr/sbin/in.tftpd      in.tftpd
-cvvp -s /tftpboot

tftp    dgram   udp     wait    root    /usr/sbin/in.tftpd      in.tftpd
-cvvp -r blksize -s /tftpboot

and run

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_no_pmtu_disc

but i ever got the same sh*+-!...

Can anyone help?
-