List:       linux-newbie
Subject:    Re: Printing Garbage
From:       Hal MacArgle <haltec () kvinet ! com>
Date:       2003-11-22 13:25:29

Greetings: Not following the thread; if the parallel port was on the
MB there could have been a simple work around. (Too late now though,
eh?)

Parallel port expansion cards are available for $10upUS.. I've had to
do that several times to "rescue" a MB.. Of course, some times it
didn't work. <grin>

Glad to see you've rediscovered the very fine Slackware 9X, IMHO.

    Hal - in Terra Alta, WV - Slackware GNU/Linux 9.0   (2.4.20)
                Proprietary  Formats  Unacceptable

-