List:       linux-newbie
Subject:    Re: USB Flash Drive??
From:       beolach () juno ! com
Date:       2003-07-31 19:26:03

I have no personal experience with memory sticks, but I think you
should be able to reformat them with any filesystem you want to,
but keep in mind that it would then be unreadable in M$.  So if
you want it to be portable at all, keep it as vfat.

For somewhat related info see:
<http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?threadid=69332>

Hope that helps,
Conway S. Smith