List:       linux-newbie
Subject:    Re: Fwd: W$ 2K...
From:       Dan Zlotnikov <dzlotnik () perpugilliam ! csclub ! uwaterloo ! ca>
Date:       2003-07-28 19:20:27

From the error message and Win2K memories, I have a suspicion... If I
remember correctly, both Win2K and WinXP (guaranteed in the latter, not
sure about the former) come with a built-in firewall, enabled by default.
Make sure it is disabled. I don't have sufficient access on this machine
to check where those settings are located, but check your networking
settings.

Dan

-