List:       linux-newbie
Subject:    Re: Linux install error
From:       Anshuman Singh Rawat <asr245 () nyu ! edu>
Date:       2003-07-28 4:43:59

Well, I tried the first part of what John Kelly suggested (installing in text mode). \
It didn;t work, so will try with a new set of cd's.

I am trying RHL 7.3 as there is this specific HostAP software which
seems to be have tested on v7.3 but not on the later versions.
So my project team suggested that we continue using RHL7.3 coz thats what they have \
in their university too.

Thanks for the suggestions n help.

-Anshuman