List:       linux-newbie
Subject:    WWW development - another good example against M$
From:       "Oliver Ob [o.b./RSi/TRSi/NSD]" <ob_ok () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-03-28 16:11:22

Hello folks,

short time, short go today: I need a web design program for Linux (I use
Suse 7.3 here) which can use the files from NETOBJECTS FUSION 7 (Winsuck)

Explanation for those who are interested:
I ran into installing the NOF 7 pack, and it requires that god-damn Win
Internet Explorer 5.5 - and as I am moving away from Windoze, I will NOT
get that thing. I run Win98 for whatever purposes that Linux is yet
incapable to deal with, and Windoze98 does only include IE4.7.

Another good example that Windoze sucks major d...!!!

Please, can anyone point me into that direction?

--
   I   / __|__   http://www.bmw-roadster.de/Friends/Olli/olli.html  I